• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition - Bookmarks / Highlights lost

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today all my bookmarks and highlights in Adobe Digital Edition are lost, I am an updated Ipad and ADE V 4.5.6.176745. Houres of work aer gone! How can I fix it? Pls help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And just again all my highlights are lost for the second time! I cant believe!!! No support and the same issue within just a couple of days. I am wondering how unreliable this applications is. What is the best alternative for ADE? Any suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adriano,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with ADE. I have sent you the private message with the ADE support contact details. Kindly reply back and we will connect with you to assist you with the issue.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my bookmarks to sync too. I'm a teacher trying to use digital books in class but I need to setup bookmarks ahead of time on a different device. How do I get the bookmarks to sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my highlights to sync. Sometimes they do automatically, and sometimes, like today, don't sync even though I haven't made a change in two days. I am a professor and rely on my markups to teach. How can I ensure that all of my highlights, bookmarks, etc. are saved and synced?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the answer for this? I am new to the software program and just spent an evening highlighting and exited program because it was slowing in its responsiveness. When I re-open, my highlights are gone, there is nothing in the menu to direct me to them, and the community info I can gather sends me to a folder in documents that doesn't contain any saved highlights. Thousands now for years show that they have the same question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE sucks...plain & simple!!! & Adobe Support Community has received numerous--too many to count--questions that are similar to this one because so many people have lost work when using the highlights & bookmarks features, only for them to disappear when the program unexpectantly closes.  This program is a frigging joke!!! Sorely disappointed in Adobe, that they will not take the time to 1) respond when people need assistance with their janky program and 2) update the software to get thes horrid bugs out of it.  Do us all a damn favor--trash this program!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines