Adobe Digital edition does not work on Samsung Tablet

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several times I have cleaned the Cash of the PlayStore on my Galaxy A (2016) tablet running Android 8.1.0. At any time I installed it it can either have no access on the directories or asks for verification with the Adobe Account. Every time I do it as verified on PC with accurate data access is denied on the tablet. Alternative readers indicate problems with the DRM file. Hence I cannot open a signle ePUB or acsm-file. This drives my crasy and I therefore need help to resolve it. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
DannyQ LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACSM is DRM protected, to open it on Android you must authorize with Adobe account or other vendor ID, so did you receive any error messages? When using ADE android?

If ADE doesn't work for you, there are other ACSM Android reader apps to choose from. I suggest downloading a few more to test.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more