• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition - How can I open 2 books at a time?

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have 4 ebooks in my Adobe Digital Edition library and I would like to leave one book open to a certain page while I go to another book and open it for reading. How can I do this?

I am in school taking classes and have a different book for each class but reading in all of them each week.

Thank you,

Lenore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Such a function do not exist for adobe digital edtion. You can open onl yone eBook to the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a function do not exist for adobe digital edtion. You can open onl yone eBook to the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanaky,

Thank you very much for letting me know. I've been trying to figure it out all day.

We should tell Adobe the ability to have multiple books open simultaneously would be invaluable for students!

Thanks again and regards,

Lenore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree that being able to open more than one book at a time would be fantastic. I purchased over $400 in books I need to study for a test and am jumping back and forth between a test book, and the study guide when I am unsure about a test answer and want to read further.

I would NOT consider buying any future digital books as it is a major inconvenience, paper books only from now on unless they fixed this major flaw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines