Highlighted

Adobe Digital Edition - Library

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm sure this question been asked multiple times now. I'm seeing it in the thread. But how do I FIX the WHITE SCREEN on ADE 4.5. I'm downloading books from the library and it won't open in ADE like it use to do. Now all i get is a WHITE SCREEN. I've tried all the suggestion but nothing works. I see this issue going back as far as 2017.

But the kicker it works fine on my coworkers computer w/t no WHITE SCREEN and he's able to get his ebook from the library.

Using a Window 10 & ADE 4.5 (tired 3.0 version also)

Any help would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Edition - Library

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm sure this question been asked multiple times now. I'm seeing it in the thread. But how do I FIX the WHITE SCREEN on ADE 4.5. I'm downloading books from the library and it won't open in ADE like it use to do. Now all i get is a WHITE SCREEN. I've tried all the suggestion but nothing works. I see this issue going back as far as 2017.

But the kicker it works fine on my coworkers computer w/t no WHITE SCREEN and he's able to get his ebook from the library.

Using a Window 10 & ADE 4.5 (tired 3.0 version also)

Any help would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0

Have something to add?