Highlighted

Adobe digital edition login problem

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I joined First to Read with Penguin Random House. I don't request too many books, but I requested a book I want to read...I go to download it (on my phone), forgetting I usually use BlueFire reader app on my Kindle Fire - I'd downloaded it in OverDrive, and when I went to download it on my Kindle it says: this item was originally downloaded with a different account or Adobe ID. To continue, please add that account. I added my OverDrive account, but it still didn't work. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I contacted them but never heard back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe digital edition login problem

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I joined First to Read with Penguin Random House. I don't request too many books, but I requested a book I want to read...I go to download it (on my phone), forgetting I usually use BlueFire reader app on my Kindle Fire - I'd downloaded it in OverDrive, and when I went to download it on my Kindle it says: this item was originally downloaded with a different account or Adobe ID. To continue, please add that account. I added my OverDrive account, but it still didn't work. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I contacted them but never heard back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you forget to authorize the programm bevor you open the eBook you can no longer open the eBook again. In this case ask the reseller of the eBook if you can get the ebook again as new file so you can linked it with your Adobe ID. If you used a other adobe ID should authoirze the program with the first open of the eBook.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 0