• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital edition will not authorize

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife have bought an ebook and I set it up on Adobe digital editions a while back. Not she tried to use it again and it just refused to authorize on adobe digital editions. 

I have changed the password 2-3 times already and I am able to log onto adobe on the website but not authorize it.

I have reinstlled 3-4 different versions 3.0, 3.0.1, 4.5.11 and the original (not sure what that was)

I have spoken to 3 different people on adobe web assistance to be told that they cannot assist I need to speak to the community.

I was referred to links that had me delete registry entries and rename folders to be re-created and still no luck.

I have tested her account on my phone and also does not accept the password

I have tested my account on her laptop and on my phone and my account authenticate without any problems.

The current error I am getting is "Incorrect login ID or password for the selected ebook Vendor. Please try again"

Any advise will be highly appreciated

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have very similar problem - existing PC and readr work fine.  New PC, downloaded Digital Editions but it simply says that I have incorrect log-in (which I don't) when I try to authorise.

I've just spent 40 min on chat to adobe 'support' who blamed my retailer (i pointed out that i hadnt even got as far as downlaoding books!!) and even told me that claering my cache was a solution (it's a stand-alone programme/app!!).

I'm pulling my hair out with this one - bascially new PC, only prgamme added to it is ADE but it won't recognise my log in! 

Any informed help (unlike the chat 'support') very welcome and gratefully recieved!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SUCCESS!

I also tried the reg edit, with no joy.

What did work for me was changing my password (viw the adobe website log in) to make sure that there was only letters and numbers (no symbols) - whilst changing I also ticked the box to log-out of all other active log-in although I'm not sure how relevant that was,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines