Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 for Mac OSX 10+

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I need to download Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 to use for taking out books from my library. As other forums have mentioned, the link on your website (Adobe Digital Editions | Download ) leads to a part that says download 3.0 here, which leads to this Adobe Digital Editions downloads​ .

A separate forum has the link to download it on a PC, but unfortunately none for Mac OsX 10 or above. Could you send a working link for this?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Try this: Adobe Digital Editions downloads

You found on the end of the stie the download for ADE 3.0 für win and for mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Digital Editions​ community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this: Adobe Digital Editions downloads

You found on the end of the stie the download for ADE 3.0 für win and for mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not the correct link. Can you provide the correct link please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is no longer available anywhere for Mac. I did find it for PC and Norton reports that site is safe/OK.  https://adobe-digital-editions.software.informer.com/3.0/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, this version (adobe 3.0) does not work with Mac OS Monterey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's December now; chances are you no longer need this info – and we're using High Sierra rather than Monterey, along with a Kobo GLO HD. But just in case...

This is for a Mac and it worked for me TODAY for a desktop Mac running High Sierra 10.13.6 and an old Kobo GLO HD:

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/digitaleditions/ADE_3.0_Installer.dmg

I followed the instructions at the link below (the page includes the above download link and a link for PC):

https://confluence.demarque.com/confluence/cantook-station/en/guides-de-demarrage/lire-sur-une-liseu...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!  We have a Mac with Catelina and I use a Kobo H20. I could not get my books on the Kobo with ADE 4.5 installed on our Mac.  But, we also have an older Macbook with Mac OS X Yosemite on which I just installed ADE 3.0 and now, I can transfer my books borrowed from the municipal library to my Kobo H20!!!! Sooooo happyyyyyyy!!!!!! Thank you KOBOvsADE4.5.11!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yaaaay! Success is THRILLING, isn't it?? So glad this worked for you too! Happy 2023!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the MAC link. Couldn't find it anywhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleasure! I had a tough time finding it as well, so when I did, I just posted it in all the threads I'd been in to look for it. *grin* Feel free to share it around too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately 3.0 won't work on my newer mac 😞 It won't open it up and forces me to update it to a newer version. Anyone have any luck with this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me and i'm slowly losing my mind trying to make this work. In the meantime, i cannot read library books on my kobo which was the entire point of buying it in the first place. It blows my mind that Adobe won't fix this issue. It's already insane enough that we have to downgrade versions to make it work but now it's so old that it's incompatible with the current mac system? They truly need to fix this issue because it's affecting so many people!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!!! I'm suffering the same problem! I was expecting to read library books 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh, it's so so so frustrating and crazy-making. I am in the same boat as you...bought the Kobo with the purpose of borrowing library books and instead have been stuck in this nightmare. It is absolutely mind-blowing that you can't talk to a human at Adobe and that they continue to not do anything about this, you're 100% right. Definitely tempted to knock on my PC-owning neighbour's door to ask to load library books...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did anyone find a solutions? it's getting annoying 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution and it's so easy, i cannot believe it lol 

The problem is with the EPUB format. It will not download on its own. All you have to do is transfer a PDF book on your ereader at the same time as the EPUB one. Any will do. I swear, that's it. 

I have no idea why it works but it does. Hopefully
 this helps save some headaches!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so so much! I have been looking for a solution to this for years that didn't involve splitting my mac into a PC or an older operating system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked also for me after so many hours of trying other things!! Thank you so much! I was desperate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh. my. god. I can't believe this worked. After months of trying things I totally gave up and I decided to give it a go and it actually worked.... *fingers crossed* hopefully it stays that way. Omg thank you, you sweet angel - you are my hero!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2023 Sep 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O it would be so great if this would work!! I am from the Netherlands and don't see the option in my library to download in pdf format. Do you have this possibility or do you use a program to convert epub in pdf? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't use any program, I actually just transferred some random pdf I had on my computer (like some random document) and then transferred the epub library book after that! No need to convert the actual book you want to read 🙂 hope that helps! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! For me it worked to have a hard reset of my Kobo reader. After that everything worked fine!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please help me! I am just got a H20 and i cannot for the life figure it out. I am using Libra H20 with CloudLibrary on a Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2024 Jan 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Could you explain this?

I am trying to run my Libra H20 with cloud library on my mac. Doesnt work with ADE 4.5, no links for 3.0 work, not sure what else I can do... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines