Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.11 is not launching on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The newest version of Adobe Digital Editions is not launching on my computer (Windows 10). I have tried reinstalling, opening in admin, and deleting My Digital Editions folders. None of the above has worked. Downloading and using an older version of ADE is not desirable because then I have to somehow relicense all of my purchased content for the older version. A similar problem arises if you reinstall ADE into a different file location, because then licensing/authorization issues arise again. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this problem, too - I have 4.5.11, and it was working fine yesterday, but would not open today.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but it still doesn't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
MarionFW LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. This morning, I could open it, and now it keeps trying to load the library. Really annoying. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines