• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.6: Where to find this version for download?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In search of the older version 4.5.6 of Adobe Digital Editions, but it cannot be found.

Is it still somewhere out there?

Why do I want to get it?

The AD 4.5.7 version just causes troubles. It crashes almost every time when I work with it: downloading an e-book, deleting an e-book, copying an e-book to my e-book reader, or just when I stare on the monitor.

Also, it looses the authentication every now and then. I lent an e-book from my library, want to download it. After the usual crash I copy the e-book to the reader. And it cannot be opened, because I've no right to do it. So I delete the e-book, restart the computer after the ADE crash, delete the authentication, restart the computer after the second crash, delete the authentication once again, re-authenticate again, download the e-book once again. Sometimes it works. So I add another e-book. All is well. At last, this is what I hope.

After a few days the authentication is gone, ADE crashes again and I have to delete, restart, and re-authenticate again.

I think the last few weeks I've authenticated about 10 times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?