Highlighted

Adobe Digital editions 4.5 and 3.0 Not Launching (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been extremely frustrating. Neither ADE 3.0 nor 4.5 will launch when I try to open them. They also haven't been opening when I run as administrator. They still aren't working when I uninstall and reinstall them. When I track them in task manager, they pop up in the task manager for a second and immediately go away. I've been reading the forums for hours and haven't seen a fix. Does ANYONE know what the heck I can do to fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital editions 4.5 and 3.0 Not Launching (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been extremely frustrating. Neither ADE 3.0 nor 4.5 will launch when I try to open them. They also haven't been opening when I run as administrator. They still aren't working when I uninstall and reinstall them. When I track them in task manager, they pop up in the task manager for a second and immediately go away. I've been reading the forums for hours and haven't seen a fix. Does ANYONE know what the heck I can do to fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 1

Have something to add?