Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The problem indeed is not within the program it opens all the documents I transferred to it online as a library, but when I follow the process ( show file in explorer ) I notice it an ordinary pdf file but not open normally ( does not open ) ...... another file also I opened easily by pdf acrobat 8  or online. This one the last file its shape not iconed as those previous ( Digital iconic ) but a pdf noraly but not open only by the digital program.

I don't know why those files before the last one can be changed to pdf or any another format but this one the last one never opens.

again to clear it ( it can be opened by the digital but cannot be opened as usual by acrobat , although I tried to repair it online or downloaded it again)

Thank you

The problem is solved

there has been an error in my computer  no previous shape

that I changed the icon of the file then it can't be opened

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 problem

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

The problem indeed is not within the program it opens all the documents I transferred to it online as a library, but when I follow the process ( show file in explorer ) I notice it an ordinary pdf file but not open normally ( does not open ) ...... another file also I opened easily by pdf acrobat 8  or online. This one the last file its shape not iconed as those previous ( Digital iconic ) but a pdf noraly but not open only by the digital program.

I don't know why those files before the last one can be changed to pdf or any another format but this one the last one never opens.

again to clear it ( it can be opened by the digital but cannot be opened as usual by acrobat , although I tried to repair it online or downloaded it again)

Thank you

The problem is solved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

The problem is solved

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2018 0