• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions 4.5: Synching machines

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2016 Aug 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was advised to install ADE 4.5 onto my Windows desktop by the University Reader Student Shop prior to purchasing some study documents.  These loaded onto the desktop without problem.

The 'Getting Started' instructions advised that these would automatically be available for use on another device.  I then downloaded ADE 4.5 onto my Windows laptop.  I have however been unable to access anything on the laptop (apart from the initial "Getting Started" file),   The documents were downloaded using the prescribed system.  Both computers are equipped with Windows 10.

Following instructions from the Adobe Chat room I closed down the machines and restarted them in sequence but to no avail.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Philip

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the same problem - 4 years later.   Adobe apparently no longer supports this product.  

Can someone from Adobe please chime in?  It would be nice to know if this is going to be fixed or if we are wasting our breath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines