Highlighted

Adobe digital editions , ADE

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a NiV bible to read on Sony PRS 300.  I have created Adobe ID.  I have forgotten my password.  I have my purchased copy of bible is available to transfer to Sony reader.  When I try to sync it is asking for Adobe ID and Password.

I tried to create new Adobe ID and Password in ADE, it is not giving any choice to create new ID.

Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe digital editions , ADE

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a NiV bible to read on Sony PRS 300.  I have created Adobe ID.  I have forgotten my password.  I have my purchased copy of bible is available to transfer to Sony reader.  When I try to sync it is asking for Adobe ID and Password.

I tried to create new Adobe ID and Password in ADE, it is not giving any choice to create new ID.

Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Digital Editions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2017 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this thread from Acrobat General Troubleshooting to Adobe Digital Editions for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0