Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions can't open files on Android App

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to view a .epub file of a book i have downloaded from my library in Sweden. It was working fine for 1 week, and suddenly i no longer see the file in the app (i am using Huaweri Android). I cannot neither open any file in the android app of adobe digital editions. There are no files in the view list in the app, and manually trying to open a file is not working. I verified with the library, I still have the rights to view the book for 2 more weeks.

I do still can access normally the book in adobe digital editions in my PC.

So obviously the problem is with the App.

I was trying numerous times to deauthorize-reauthorize. To uninstall. To manually delete the files in the mobile phone in the adobe digital editions folder. To go to app settings, to delete cache and all the related files from there.

Nothing works.

Now a second problem started. In my app, when i try to authorize myself, i get the following message - "e_act_Too_many_activations". How can I reset my activation?

Best regards,

Arnaldo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions can't open files on Android App

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to view a .epub file of a book i have downloaded from my library in Sweden. It was working fine for 1 week, and suddenly i no longer see the file in the app (i am using Huaweri Android). I cannot neither open any file in the android app of adobe digital editions. There are no files in the view list in the app, and manually trying to open a file is not working. I verified with the library, I still have the rights to view the book for 2 more weeks.

I do still can access normally the book in adobe digital editions in my PC.

So obviously the problem is with the App.

I was trying numerous times to deauthorize-reauthorize. To uninstall. To manually delete the files in the mobile phone in the adobe digital editions folder. To go to app settings, to delete cache and all the related files from there.

Nothing works.

Now a second problem started. In my app, when i try to authorize myself, i get the following message - "e_act_Too_many_activations". How can I reset my activation?

Best regards,

Arnaldo

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2018 0

Have something to add?