Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions does not show my eBooks [Macbook]

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased my textbook on my PC [Windows] and connected it to Adobe Digital Editions and authorized my computer. Today, when I went on my Macbook, the book does not show up (I authorized my account on my Macbook too). The file began to download however it is all blank pages so I deleted it from the documents folder. I do not know what to do from here.

This issue is currently on my Macbook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions does not show my eBooks [Macbook]

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased my textbook on my PC [Windows] and connected it to Adobe Digital Editions and authorized my computer. Today, when I went on my Macbook, the book does not show up (I authorized my account on my Macbook too). The file began to download however it is all blank pages so I deleted it from the documents folder. I do not know what to do from here.

This issue is currently on my Macbook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem: download of book starts, the green line shows 100% progress, but download does not finish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2019 0