Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions does not turn pages

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe digital editions 3.  No matter what I do it does not turn pages!!! I have checked all FAQ but there is no answer to this errror. the turn page symbol arrow is not even highlighted. Can somebody help please?

Leo

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions does not turn pages

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe digital editions 3.  No matter what I do it does not turn pages!!! I have checked all FAQ but there is no answer to this errror. the turn page symbol arrow is not even highlighted. Can somebody help please?

Leo

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 11, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  (Windows 7 and Adobe Digital Edition 3.0) and it won't turn pages, not unless, I select turn page and then toggle between "Maximum" and "Restore Down."  It works, but it's not convenient by a long stretch.

And it's hard to get Adobe to support software when it's being given away free, or at least I haven't been able to get anyone at Adobe to pay attention to this problem.

Cheers,

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2014 1
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this an old post but I just downloaded the software (a month ago) and it still has the same problem. And customer support is non-existent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2014 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, did anyone come up with a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2015 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was really hoping to find an answer here.  same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2015 0
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Digital Editions so that I could read eBooks from the local library on my tablet.   Found the same problem in that you can't get the pages to turn.   The other option from the library was to install an app called Blio which turns out works like a charm.

I see that it has been almost a year since the original post which has had 491 views so evidently Adobe doesn't care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2015 0
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with Windows 7 and ADE 4.0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2015 0
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used ADE 4.0 on my previous Windows 7 laptop and it worked fine. Just installed ADE 4.0 on my new Windows 7 laptop and now have this same problem. it actually is a screen refresh or update issue. if I go to a different page the reading screen does not change. If I close the book and then reopen the screen is now on the correct page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 21, 2015 0