Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions does not work... help!!!

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning everyone,

I downloaded and installed the program Adobe Digital Editions and I authorized it with my Adobe ID (opening the application and selecting the word "Help" at the top left of the page, then "Authorize computer" and entering my credentials), but when I try to see any acsm file (both from Medialibrary and from the Adobe website itself) I get the following error

Immagine3.jpg

I also tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it, but it no longer requires authentication and does not open the ebook anyway.

I also tried to cancel the authorization to reinsert it, but this error appears to me

Immagine2.jpg

Can someone help me to understand how I should be able to finally read the books?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions does not work... help!!!

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodmorning everyone,

I downloaded and installed the program Adobe Digital Editions and I authorized it with my Adobe ID (opening the application and selecting the word "Help" at the top left of the page, then "Authorize computer" and entering my credentials), but when I try to see any acsm file (both from Medialibrary and from the Adobe website itself) I get the following error

Immagine3.jpg

I also tried to uninstall the program and reinstall it, but it no longer requires authentication and does not open the ebook anyway.

I also tried to cancel the authorization to reinsert it, but this error appears to me

Immagine2.jpg

Can someone help me to understand how I should be able to finally read the books?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2019 0

Have something to add?