Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions DRM is absolute cancer

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DRM doesn't stop piracy. I've now spent 6 hours trying to authorize my computer with DE. Phone support is no help. I only want to legally put a book on my kobo. I can illegally download and copy the book in 5 minutes. Why the FUACK do i need to waste 6 hours to have NO BOOK on this stupid bullsheeit?

DRM ONLY HURTS PAYING CUSTOMERS. FIX YOUR FUACKING SHEET ADOBE.

Oh, and I know my way around computers. I can't imagine how bad it is for a tech illiterate person doing this sheet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions DRM is absolute cancer

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DRM doesn't stop piracy. I've now spent 6 hours trying to authorize my computer with DE. Phone support is no help. I only want to legally put a book on my kobo. I can illegally download and copy the book in 5 minutes. Why the FUACK do i need to waste 6 hours to have NO BOOK on this stupid bullsheeit?

DRM ONLY HURTS PAYING CUSTOMERS. FIX YOUR FUACKING SHEET ADOBE.

Oh, and I know my way around computers. I can't imagine how bad it is for a tech illiterate person doing this sheet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?