Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions: error: E google device limit reached

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Adobe Digital Editions... it worked fine before the reformat... now when I try to add a purchased book from Google, I get this warning: E google device limit reached.  How do I fix this?  bob@BobTheActor.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions: error: E google device limit reached

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Adobe Digital Editions... it worked fine before the reformat... now when I try to add a purchased book from Google, I get this warning: E google device limit reached.  How do I fix this?  bob@BobTheActor.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 18, 2017 0
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help.

EGOOGLE DEVICE LIMIT REACHED

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a google device limit reached when try google books with acsm. says "E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0