Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions for windows

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the most recent version of ADE for Windows (4.5.11).  It opens but all the bookshelves are missing and I can't download or open any books.  When I click to open my Kobo, ADE closes.  This is what the screen looks like.  Thanks to anyone who can help. 🙂

nbdf_0-1586985951462.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions for windows

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the most recent version of ADE for Windows (4.5.11).  It opens but all the bookshelves are missing and I can't download or open any books.  When I click to open my Kobo, ADE closes.  This is what the screen looks like.  Thanks to anyone who can help. 🙂

nbdf_0-1586985951462.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
SuzieQ LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I am a new user to this app. I am trying to get past my authorisation page but I get an error message. It says 'the vendor id is not associated with the item I am trying to open' I have only one account so I don't understand. Can anyone help me please

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0