Highlighted

adobe digital editions freezes when I try to download a book from my library

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything adobe told me to try with no luck.  Does anybody have a fix for this?

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe digital editions freezes when I try to download a book from my library

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything adobe told me to try with no luck.  Does anybody have a fix for this?

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have trouble with downloading ebooks from library to kobo ereader.  The book appears in ADE - and I can open it there, but when I transfer it to eareder I get a message that book is protected by DRM and that I have deauthorised my reader.  I have tried everything - numerous time authorising and deauthorising - borrowing more different books - factory resetting reader - all to no avail.  Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, can’t help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 15, 2019 0