Highlighted

adobe digital editions - ID issue

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling I have two adobe digital edition ID's because I had an issue with my KOBO. I deleted ADE and re-downloaded it, but I think I created a new ID by accident (is it possible to do this with the same email address?). I contacted KOBO support and they told me to delete my library book downloads, de-authorize the device and re-authorize it. After I did this, the books wouldn't re-download saying that a license already existed for another user for that book.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

adobe digital editions - ID issue

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a feeling I have two adobe digital edition ID's because I had an issue with my KOBO. I deleted ADE and re-downloaded it, but I think I created a new ID by accident (is it possible to do this with the same email address?). I contacted KOBO support and they told me to delete my library book downloads, de-authorize the device and re-authorize it. After I did this, the books wouldn't re-download saying that a license already existed for another user for that book.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not create a secound adobe id with the same mail address. What has you try exaclty?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2018 0