• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions is not recognizinh my login and password when authorizing my computer

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to Authorize my computer. When inserting my ID and password, the Adobe Digital Editions says that ID or password of the eBook provider (Adobe) is wrong, Try again.

But the ID and password are correct! I'm logged into the Adobe Digital Editions account normally through the web browser.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you used special characters or umlauts in your Passwort? If yes reset the password and try with letters (big and small) and numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks. I tryed but still do not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can login with this password under www.adobe.com/de?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I could log normally

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

o.O then is crazy normal ist only with special characters and umlouts in the password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines