Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions is not recognizinh my login and password when authorizing my computer

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to Authorize my computer. When inserting my ID and password, the Adobe Digital Editions says that ID or password of the eBook provider (Adobe) is wrong, Try again.

But the ID and password are correct! I'm logged into the Adobe Digital Editions account normally through the web browser.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions is not recognizinh my login and password when authorizing my computer

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to Authorize my computer. When inserting my ID and password, the Adobe Digital Editions says that ID or password of the eBook provider (Adobe) is wrong, Try again.

But the ID and password are correct! I'm logged into the Adobe Digital Editions account normally through the web browser.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 30, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you used special characters or umlauts in your Passwort? If yes reset the password and try with letters (big and small) and numbers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THanks. I tryed but still do not work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can login with this password under www.adobe.com/de?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I could log normally

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O then is crazy normal ist only with special characters and umlouts in the password

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2018 0