• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions Issue

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not even sure if I'm in the right forum here for Adobe Digital Editions.  I recently upgraded my Mac Operating System to High Sierra.  Now I can't download ePub books from the Library into Adobe Digital Editions (V. 4.5.7).  I think it has something to do either with the compatibility of ADE with High Sierra or my authorization in ADE.  I have tried erasing the authorization so I can re-authorize my Mac but I get an error message "Unable to Erase Authorization".  I have contacted Adobe live chat and they referred me to the forum.  Has anyone else encountered this issue and how did you resolve it?  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Digital Editions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is it on the site.  I could only see Acrobat and Adobe Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to resolve my issue.  Apparently it has to do with a hidden file in Mac OS High Sierra. If anyone else is encountering a similar problem with downloading library books (e pub) after upgrading to High Sierra, I followed the instructions on this link and was successfully able to download library books to Adobe Digital Editions:

Error messages and troubleshooting tips for activation errors in Adobe Digital Editions

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines