• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions keeps freezing

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any time I try to add a new book or open an existing one Adobe Digital Editions freezes. I never used to have this problem and I don't think I changed anything. I basically can't use the program because I always have to close out. When I re open it and try to open the book I just imported it freezes again. Please help. I've deauthorized, unistalled and re installed and re authorized. I tried switching from 4.5.11 back to 3.0 but nothing is working.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Can anyone help? If we're forced to use this software for our ereaders it would be nice if it actually worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing started for me about 4 hours ago. I've tried everything I can think of and still no fixit. The book was one I had purchased last September and read once. I deleted and downloaded it again twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines