Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions Library wont transfer to my new notebook

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Digital Editions onto my new laptop running Windows 10 PRO but when I try to authorize it it wont accept my id and/or password. I have been trying for hours and with the help of on-line technicians as well but I can't seem to get access to the books I had in my Library.

I have tried everything I can think of including all my old passwords. When I finally rang another number I was given I was told I would have to pay $150 for help transferring my files. This sounded really outrageous - is this really Adobe saying this to me - or is it some kind of scam? Please help - I am really confused and don't know what to do next. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give. Sincerely, John Hill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions Library wont transfer to my new notebook

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Digital Editions onto my new laptop running Windows 10 PRO but when I try to authorize it it wont accept my id and/or password. I have been trying for hours and with the help of on-line technicians as well but I can't seem to get access to the books I had in my Library.

I have tried everything I can think of including all my old passwords. When I finally rang another number I was given I was told I would have to pay $150 for help transferring my files. This sounded really outrageous - is this really Adobe saying this to me - or is it some kind of scam? Please help - I am really confused and don't know what to do next. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give. Sincerely, John Hill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?