Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions problems downloading from library

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a book from my University library using Ebscohost to read using Digital Editions. I can download the book, but am unable to open it using Digtial Editions.

I wonder if the problem is because my Adobe ID is associated with my gmail but my Ebscohost account is through my university ID.

While I used to be able to download books from multiple libraries and read them using digital editions, I am not able to do so anymore and I don't know why.

I have tried uninstalling Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalling multiple times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions problems downloading from library

New Here ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download a book from my University library using Ebscohost to read using Digital Editions. I can download the book, but am unable to open it using Digtial Editions.

I wonder if the problem is because my Adobe ID is associated with my gmail but my Ebscohost account is through my university ID.

While I used to be able to download books from multiple libraries and read them using digital editions, I am not able to do so anymore and I don't know why.

I have tried uninstalling Adobe Digital Editions and reinstalling multiple times.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?