Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions quitting unexpectedly

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is quitting whenever i connect my Kobo eReader to my Mac computer. This problem only commenced recently. (I have had no problem previously.) My Kobo Aura H20 software is up to date. ADE on my computer was version 4.4.7 when the problem commenced. I downloaded ADE again in case it was not the most current version, and the version that downloaded is 4.5.10). But the problem continues. I have tried closing and restarting the computer and reversing the order in which I plug in the Kobo reader and open ADE. But ADE continues to quit. My computer is Mac OS Sierra. Can anyone please help, or even identify if the problem is caused by ADE or my eBook reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions quitting unexpectedly

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is quitting whenever i connect my Kobo eReader to my Mac computer. This problem only commenced recently. (I have had no problem previously.) My Kobo Aura H20 software is up to date. ADE on my computer was version 4.4.7 when the problem commenced. I downloaded ADE again in case it was not the most current version, and the version that downloaded is 4.5.10). But the problem continues. I have tried closing and restarting the computer and reversing the order in which I plug in the Kobo reader and open ADE. But ADE continues to quit. My computer is Mac OS Sierra. Can anyone please help, or even identify if the problem is caused by ADE or my eBook reader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2019 0

Have something to add?