• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions SUCKS!!

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't believe this is the only software that will let me view books from my school library, it's doing a huge disservice to educational institutes everywhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Out of all the readers out there to read a book online, Adobe Digital Editions is THE worst!   Kindle is great, CloudLibrary, Overdrive, Hoopla, Libby - they all work fine.  Never had a problem with any of them regardless of where I got the book.  With Adobe Digital Editions, all I've had are problems and the reader itself is substandard.   My favorite part is when I try to de-authorize it from my laptop but it won't accept my password as I remember it and there is NO option for "forgot password?" which every other website offers.   I absolutely hate, hate, hate Adobe Digital Editions.  Why would anyone want to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines