Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions - unable to download on Windows 10 Home in S mode

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought a laptap running Windows 10 Home in S mode, in which I can only download from the Microsoft store.  I cannot download Adobe Digital Editions.  Any idea as to how to download it (I do not wish to opt out of S mode) or know of some other program that opens acsm files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions - unable to download on Windows 10 Home in S mode

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently bought a laptap running Windows 10 Home in S mode, in which I can only download from the Microsoft store.  I cannot download Adobe Digital Editions.  Any idea as to how to download it (I do not wish to opt out of S mode) or know of some other program that opens acsm files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Adobe Digital Edtion ist no Produkt of Microsoft Store. You can check only if exist a Programm to open eBooks in the Microsoft Store. Good Luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2018 0