Highlighted

Adobe Digital Editions won't open

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About two weeks ago Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 suddenly stopped working on my computer. I downloaded all versions of the app from 2.0 to 4.5 but none of them will open when I click on the icon and the message "The application stopped working" appears on the screen. I also tried to open it clicking on "Run as admin" but that didn't work either.

How can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digital Editions won't open

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About two weeks ago Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 suddenly stopped working on my computer. I downloaded all versions of the app from 2.0 to 4.5 but none of them will open when I click on the icon and the message "The application stopped working" appears on the screen. I also tried to open it clicking on "Run as admin" but that didn't work either.

How can I solve this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to My Digital Editon Folder under you Documents.

Rename the My Digital Edition Folder to other name (My Digital Edition.1 f. e.)
Then try again to open.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I tried to rename the folder but the app still does not open. Is there something else I can try?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0