• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions won't recognize my Nook

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook 7 tablet model BNTV450. I connect it to my computer and the computer definitely recognizes it as it shows up right away as a new drive in This PC folder. I open up Adobe Digital Editions and nothing! It checked and Barnes and Noble Nook is listed under compatible devices. Don't understand what I'm doing wrong.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, only it's with the Samsung Nook Galaxy Tab 4.  I wonder if only certain Nook devices work with this ADE version (4.5) because the list only shows a few Nooks as compatible.  I hope someone could suggest what I can do if this version doesn't work with our devices because we should be able to sideload books.  I have tried various ways to deauthorize and reauthorize my computer, and that Nook does not show up in the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines