Highlighted

Adobe Digitial editions can't find ereader

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a Kobo Aura edition 2 e-reader. I downloaded Adobe Digital editions and authorized it with my pc.

When I connect the ereader to my pc, this works fine. Only ADE can not find my ereader and does not show it under 'devices/apparaten'.

Like this I can not authorize ADE to my ereader.  I searched for topics on this forum and online, but no response seems to help. This is quite frustrating since I wont be able to use my ereader for PDF's or other important channels to read ebooks.

Could you please help me out with this problem?

Thank you already a lot in advance!

Best regards, Milou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Digitial editions can't find ereader

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a Kobo Aura edition 2 e-reader. I downloaded Adobe Digital editions and authorized it with my pc.

When I connect the ereader to my pc, this works fine. Only ADE can not find my ereader and does not show it under 'devices/apparaten'.

Like this I can not authorize ADE to my ereader.  I searched for topics on this forum and online, but no response seems to help. This is quite frustrating since I wont be able to use my ereader for PDF's or other important channels to read ebooks.

Could you please help me out with this problem?

Thank you already a lot in advance!

Best regards, Milou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2018 0

Have something to add?