• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Edition Library not appearing in Library

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new Dell Laptop that has windows 10, I have tried adobe 3.0 & 4.5 and only a partial of books that I own appear in my library. I have erased the authorization, restarted the laptop. I uninstalled and reinstalled adobe editions tried both 3.0 & 4.5 with the same results. Has anyone else experienced this or have a solution to rectify this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old ebooks often can not sync. Search the Folder My Digital in the old Device and move it to the same place on the new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many many books and only 15 books are showing up. I didn't mention old books at all. Some I have just purchased in the last few weeks. All books have synced on operating systems lower than windows 10, out of several hundreds of books I have availability of only 15 books on a brand new device! Please read the question and offer a helpful solution. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not all ebook can sync. Why not work correctly, can not say. But the only way is transfer the Books over the File System. If the Solution not for you enghou you should wait for other solution directly over adobe person. Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines