• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe epub 4.5.11 white screen

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe epub reader for a few weeks and suddenly, when I open it I have a tool bar and white screen.  No library or anything else.  I have unauthorized and uninstalled, reinstalled and authorized a couple of times to no avail. I am using a very old (12 years) pc laptop.  I am old and basically computer illerate  - no kids or grandkids to help - which is my way of saying I appreciate any help but if you can keep it simple please that would be great.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

delete the folder ...documents/My Degital Editions.

When you restart ADE this folder will be recreated. All the books will be gone, but should work. You might try copying the old folder on to a usb stick if you have books you can't redownload. If you move the old folder somewhere else (or rename) it might seem to be fixed but ADE will eventually find it and you might get a conflict.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines