• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have forgotten the password for my Adobe ID account and the "registered" email address linked with the account is no longer valid. As per the instructions on the web page I have contacted Adobe Support who have directed my to this forum.

The first issue raised by the "support person" was that I have not any premium (paid/planned) products. The second issue was that they cannot change my email address to a new address although he could add a phone number to the account. The third bit of advice was to direct me here to the experts where it doesn't appear that this problem has ever been solved.

Given the information posted on the website under the discussion title and the need for someone from Adobe to actually assist me, I am very perplexed as to how I am supposed to resolve this issue. Currently this means that I am unable to authorise my devices to read previously purchased or borrowed ebooks. I feel as though I am going round in circles to solve a problem which happens often enough that it is listed on the Adobe support website as highlighted below.

Can’t access email

Note:

These steps are applicable even when you try to reset your email id in your new machine.

Try these steps if you can’t access your email account:

• If you know the Adobe ID password that’s associated with the email account you can't access, sign in to your Adobe account and change your email address.

• If you don’t know the Adobe ID password that’s associated with the email account you can't access, contact us.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case should contact the support. Normal the Support found a way to change your adobe ID so has access again to the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i Need help i don t know what i must to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help to find my serial number for the Adobe dvd I bought from best buy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have been charged TAX over the years.  Since I am using at our educational institution, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, we should get tax exempt.  Please drop all the tax charges you have got from my credit card. also, please drop any further taxes in the future. Thank you.

Ryo

[Moderator Note: Personal information removed.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am a teacher and we are running CC 2018 in our lab. On several computers throughout our lab, various students in our lab are getting the old CS 6 style menu when they attempt to open a new document. This is happening randomly on student accounts. It is not isolated to a particular machine because other students in different periods using the same machine are not experience the problem.

Any suggestions? 

PhotoshopError.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines