Highlighted

Adobe ID not found

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book in March 2017 through my personal email.  I downloaded Adobe Digital Edition onto my work computer and read the e-book.

I now downloaded the e-book again onto my personal laptop, and installed Adobe Digital Edition.  I created a new Adobe ID and authorised the software.  However, when I tried to import the e-book I bought, the software says "Unable to download. Error getting Licence, Licence Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".  I do not have many email addresses with me.  Only email address I could think of were work email and my personal one which purchased the e-book.  Both accounts cannot open the e-book due to the error.  I was wondering if I opened the book without authrising Adobe ID.

Is there any way to re-gain the e-book I bought?  I have a receipt of my purchase with me.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe ID not found

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an e-book in March 2017 through my personal email.  I downloaded Adobe Digital Edition onto my work computer and read the e-book.

I now downloaded the e-book again onto my personal laptop, and installed Adobe Digital Edition.  I created a new Adobe ID and authorised the software.  However, when I tried to import the e-book I bought, the software says "Unable to download. Error getting Licence, Licence Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER".  I do not have many email addresses with me.  Only email address I could think of were work email and my personal one which purchased the e-book.  Both accounts cannot open the e-book due to the error.  I was wondering if I opened the book without authrising Adobe ID.

Is there any way to re-gain the e-book I bought?  I have a receipt of my purchase with me.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 25, 2018 0

Have something to add?