• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All annotations and bookmarks gone!! HELP

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started reading an ebook for class on my digital editions application and made it over halfway through with meticulous notes for my essay, and now that I have reopened the program it is ALL GONE. I have searched extensively for answers to how to recover these annotations but despite a hundred other people asking this question, there is NO clear answer that seems to work. I have looked at things regarding the annotation file but I can't seem to find that from the last session and even the new one won't open. I am desperate here and extremely frustrated. Looking at forums, it seems this problem has been going on for YEARS and nobody seems to have provided a clear response. This seriously makes me question the validity of this program and adobe as a whole. I wasted time and effort taking notes that seemed to have just disappeared into the ether and that is extremely annoying. If anyone knows how to fix this in a way where I can see my annotations in my ebook again please let me know because I need to write this paper for class and, again, I am DESPERATE!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?