Highlighted

All my books disappeared!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer died rather suddenly, and I didn't have a chance to back everything up before it stopped working. It was an older laptop, and the battery lost all it's power so it refused to turn on anymore. I still have the hard drive and it seemed to be ok, but for some reason when I went through all the files and tried to open Adobe digital editions, all my books were missing. I thought authorizing my computer would work but still nothing, the only thing in my library is the getting started guide. I think I have most of them on a usb drive, but I know there's a few that I didn't have on there and I would like them back. Anybody have any ideas on how to get them back? I tried searching one of the book files on the whole computer and its not showing up at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All my books disappeared!

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer died rather suddenly, and I didn't have a chance to back everything up before it stopped working. It was an older laptop, and the battery lost all it's power so it refused to turn on anymore. I still have the hard drive and it seemed to be ok, but for some reason when I went through all the files and tried to open Adobe digital editions, all my books were missing. I thought authorizing my computer would work but still nothing, the only thing in my library is the getting started guide. I think I have most of them on a usb drive, but I know there's a few that I didn't have on there and I would like them back. Anybody have any ideas on how to get them back? I tried searching one of the book files on the whole computer and its not showing up at all.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2018 0

Have something to add?