Highlighted

Android - ADE does literally nothing

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things I've tried:

• Opening an acsm file using Adobe Digital Editions on Android
  • Opening the epub file contained in that acsm file (extracted with Adobe Digital Editions on PC) using Adobe Digital Editions on Android

Things that happened:

• Literally nothing, at all

When I try to open either of these in Adobe Digital Editions on Android, the app opens to the same blank screen with only the Getting Started book on it. There's no indication that the app is doing anything (which I don't think it is honestly).

When I try to put either of these in the Digital Editions directory the app created, the app doesn't seem to see them at all.

The app is not fulfilling its one purpose. How to fix?

Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Android 8.0.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Android - ADE does literally nothing

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things I've tried:

• Opening an acsm file using Adobe Digital Editions on Android
  • Opening the epub file contained in that acsm file (extracted with Adobe Digital Editions on PC) using Adobe Digital Editions on Android

Things that happened:

• Literally nothing, at all

When I try to open either of these in Adobe Digital Editions on Android, the app opens to the same blank screen with only the Getting Started book on it. There's no indication that the app is doing anything (which I don't think it is honestly).

When I try to put either of these in the Digital Editions directory the app created, the app doesn't seem to see them at all.

The app is not fulfilling its one purpose. How to fix?

Samsung Galaxy S8+ on Android 8.0.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2019 0

Have something to add?