• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android cannot deauthorise

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to deauthorise my account from my android device - it keeps stating "unable to erase authorisation. Please try after some time". I have contacted the chat "help" with no assistance. I have also contacted the android support email adeandroid@adobe.com without any assistance. I do not know how to proceed? I have tried deleting and downloading the Adobe Digital Editions app. I have tried to clear data and cache without any success - the app automatically has logged into the account and gives me the same error whenever I try to deauthorise so that I can access a different account. Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

TOPICS
Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, did you get any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I tried to email every support service, tried the chat numerous times, tried to submit support tickets - no assistance. When I did get a response, it was an unhelpful 'copy and paste' robotic answer with no useful information. I have since given up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, same for me, I just can't understand why ADE when instaled on BOOX Nova 2 is always instaled already authorized, if I install it on my phone than it is not authorized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KerryGu, I find this from thilow3330347 it works on phone, and it wors also on Nova 2 😉

Now I found the solution of this Problem myself:

• Local deauthorization on "Digital Editions"
  • Under "Settings" - "Apps" -  "Adobe Digital Editions": clearing the cache, deleting the data and exiting the app
  • Manual deleting the folder named ".adobe-digital-Editions" (this is, what I have never tried before)

And now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brilliant!! Thanks so much - will give it a try!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this works, now i have to figure out why synchronisation doesn't 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read this, the problem with synchronisation persist for over 2-3 years, and still no solution 😞

https://community.adobe.com/t5/digital-editions/adobe-digital-editions-does-not-sync-across-devices/...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh my word, it's crazy how there is no resolution for this. I wonder when Adobe will wake up and fix the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines