Highlighted

App crashes

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to read an ebook I downloaded from my public library to Digital Editions. But when I open it the app crashes. I contacted customer support, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Same issue. I was told to post here to see if someone else could help 🤔. Any ideas? Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

App crashes

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to read an ebook I downloaded from my public library to Digital Editions. But when I open it the app crashes. I contacted customer support, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Same issue. I was told to post here to see if someone else could help 🤔. Any ideas? Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 1
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem just since the last update. It only happens on my iPad. I have contacted Apple and they say it's Adobe's problem. I posted the problem last week but have had no reply. I'm getting very frustrated. I get books from publishers who are asking for reviews prior to publication and I cannot open them. Grrr.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 0