Highlighted

Argh! License fulfilled

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought a book on Kobo. I've gone to re-download it via Digital Editions. Apparently my license has already been fulfilled. I have been on to support with Kobo, they reset my licenses from that end. I still can't download the book. I only have one Adobe account.

Also have been kept waiting on the chat for an hour only to be re-directed here. Seriously crappy customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Argh! License fulfilled

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've bought a book on Kobo. I've gone to re-download it via Digital Editions. Apparently my license has already been fulfilled. I have been on to support with Kobo, they reset my licenses from that end. I still can't download the book. I only have one Adobe account.

Also have been kept waiting on the chat for an hour only to be re-directed here. Seriously crappy customer service.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2017 0

Have something to add?