• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

authorisation of ereader

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot transfer books from ADE to either of my Kobo ereaders. I have deauthorised and authorised and done a factory reset. When I look at all items on ADE the wheel where I can authorise or deauthorise the ereader is all grey.I can move books to the ereader but when I try to open them the ereader says I can't as it is not authorised. If I click on the ereader the wheel says it is authorised but the books can't be moved

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have got nearly the same problem. 

I get the following message :

"

F :

Ce fichier ne contient pas d’application associée pour effectuer cette action. Installez une application ou si c’est déjà fait, créez une association sur la plage Paramètres des applications par défaut."  (sorry it is in french.

When I connect my Kobo reader to the PC, I get another message:

Vous pouvez accorder une autorisation à cet appareil à condition de ne pas utiliser un ID Adobe déjà alloué à un autre ordinateur ou périphérique mobile. Veuillez réessayer."

I tried to deauthorize and reauthorize several times without success.

"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same problem here. Kobo Aura. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines