Highlighted

Authorization issue with 4.5 and cannot use older version with new Mac OS

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LIke many others on this forum, I am unable to open books on my Kobo. Many replies say to download older version of ADE, which I've done (don't get me started on how difficult it was to find the  downloads on the Adobe website...).

Unfortunately these older downloads are not compatible with the newest Mac OS 10.15, so I'm back at square one. I've uninstalled and deauthorized, umpteen times. Since using an older ADE is not an option, what can I do now?  Thank you. 

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorization issue with 4.5 and cannot use older version with new Mac OS

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LIke many others on this forum, I am unable to open books on my Kobo. Many replies say to download older version of ADE, which I've done (don't get me started on how difficult it was to find the  downloads on the Adobe website...).

Unfortunately these older downloads are not compatible with the newest Mac OS 10.15, so I'm back at square one. I've uninstalled and deauthorized, umpteen times. Since using an older ADE is not an option, what can I do now?  Thank you. 

TOPICS
ACSM files, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my Kobo Libra H2O that is not supported in the supported devices 

https://blogs.adobe.com/aemmobile/supported-devices

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deauthorizing and reauthoring. If you can't reauthorize, try this from SandeepP23073769:

May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Navigate to /Users/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 20, 2020 0