Highlighted

Authorization issue

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call me old but I cannot figure out this technology thing.

Problem. I bought a textbook that can only be read on Adobe Digital Editions. I would like to have access to that book on both of my computers (iMac and Macbook). I have the book loaded on ADE on my Macbook and it works decently. How can I get, or can I get that book on my iMac as well?

Thanks,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorization issue

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Call me old but I cannot figure out this technology thing.

Problem. I bought a textbook that can only be read on Adobe Digital Editions. I would like to have access to that book on both of my computers (iMac and Macbook). I have the book loaded on ADE on my Macbook and it works decently. How can I get, or can I get that book on my iMac as well?

Thanks,

Alex

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must install adobe digital edition on the secound device and authoirze the programm with the first device. Then should can open this ebook on this secound device.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0