Highlighted

Authorization needed to open an item

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an ebook back in 2008, it was a huge volume to learn a foreign language vocabulary. I had been using this book for 10 years without any problems on my Macbook and iPhone. Recently though (after I updated ADE) my Macbook refused to authorize it and requested a Vendor ID. Current Adobe ID does not work. When I first purchased the book and authorized it on my computer I used a different email address which I had to change later on because the email service provider just shut down, I no longer have access to it. I had no problems using the ebook though even after the email change until the recent ADE update. Is there a way to solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorization needed to open an item

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an ebook back in 2008, it was a huge volume to learn a foreign language vocabulary. I had been using this book for 10 years without any problems on my Macbook and iPhone. Recently though (after I updated ADE) my Macbook refused to authorize it and requested a Vendor ID. Current Adobe ID does not work. When I first purchased the book and authorized it on my computer I used a different email address which I had to change later on because the email service provider just shut down, I no longer have access to it. I had no problems using the ebook though even after the email change until the recent ADE update. Is there a way to solve the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?