Authorization Problems

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently switched computers... from Windows to a MAC. On my old computer I had Adobe Digital Editions 3.0 and I have now downloaded ADE 4.5 on my MAC.  The problem is that even though I can see library books on my eReader,  I keep getting a message that my eReader is not authorized to open the book... even though in Settings I can clearly see that the eReader is authorized.  I have removed ADE 3.0 from my old computer - prior to removal, I deauthorized that computer.  I have reinstalled ADE 4.5 on my MAC and even installed ADE 3.0.  I have authorized and deauthorized and then re-authorized again, rebooted - returned the book and re-borrowed, re-loaded etc.  But nothing works.  I can open the book on my computer.  I've added the Libby app to my phone... so it's not a question of whether I properly borrowed the book.  but it will not allow me to open on Kobo.  Very frustrating.  Any suggestions would be welcome. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?