Highlighted

Authorization with Vendor ID

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed digital Editions 4.5.

To download Ebook, I had to authorize this PC.

I could not find my Adobe ID, so I selected “I want to authorize my computer without an ID”. Ebook was downloaded and worked fine.

In the meantime I have found my Adobe ID. So I change PC authorization to this ID. Now Ebook does not want to open stating:

Authorization Needed This computer needs to be authorized with a Vendor ID to open Summary of the First 90 Days. To start the authorization process with a Vendor ID, click Continue button.

The next page asks for ebook Vendor's Adobe ID. What is a Vendor ID?

The result I need is for this eBook to be linked to my Adobe ID so that I may read on other deives (PC, ipad, iphone).

Thanks

Francois

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Authorization with Vendor ID

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed digital Editions 4.5.

To download Ebook, I had to authorize this PC.

I could not find my Adobe ID, so I selected “I want to authorize my computer without an ID”. Ebook was downloaded and worked fine.

In the meantime I have found my Adobe ID. So I change PC authorization to this ID. Now Ebook does not want to open stating:

Authorization Needed This computer needs to be authorized with a Vendor ID to open Summary of the First 90 Days. To start the authorization process with a Vendor ID, click Continue button.

The next page asks for ebook Vendor's Adobe ID. What is a Vendor ID?

The result I need is for this eBook to be linked to my Adobe ID so that I may read on other deives (PC, ipad, iphone).

Thanks

Francois

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after a great struggle for long period of time...I understood what is the vendor  id   and the  password.. (it is not anything directly to do with adobe signing in)

...by entering the details afresh.. i,   at last...could open my eBook in 'adobe digital edition'   in  my p.c ...    and as well open in..  "blue fire reader" ....another application on my cell phone...

as i was probing my past noting..... I FOUND OUT   as to how i  ORIGINALLY signed up with the vendor  (in my case... antrink dot com ,   my vendor,  from whom  i purchased an  epub book.... many years back!)

...kindly go through your notes of the past and retrieve the original sign in... that you had done while purchasing the epub book from the vendor( outside adobe)

otherwise contact the vendor (who would have earlier  communicated with you on the email) and ask him to help out in getting your id and password

sign in to adobe digital edition afresh ....now...and ...you get the book to read!

( earlier...i had saved the epub in google drive too...)

all the best.........

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2019 0