• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorize button does not respond

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed ADE app. to my android smart phone, entered the Adobe ID and password but after pressing the athorize button there was no action from the app. ... like pressing the blank button. O tried the same procedure with my android tabled and it happened just the same.

I tried deleting the app. , even with root delezin and installing it again but no difference.

After few hours I created the another Adobe ID and same again. Any ideas what's the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the typos (I was typing to my phone on a train ride home).

I installed ADE app. to my android smart phone, entered the Adobe ID and password but after pressing the authorize button there was no action from the app. ... like pressing the blank button. I tried the same procedure with my android tablet and it happened just the same.

I tried deleting the app. , even with the root delete and installing it again but no difference.

After few hours I created the another Adobe ID and it was same again. Any ideas what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new update of ADE came few hours ago and now I was able to authorize it. So check the update and authorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines